Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the financials and the contracts across the mine site. With a team of 20, you will have 4 direct reports across administration, procurement and finance to manage who are described as a high achieving, strong team.
Your key duties will include:
- Monthly reporting and analysis of cost, production and KPI data providing recommendations for cost improvements.
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Review commitments for the month and input accruals journal into general ledger identifying areas of discrepancy and correct as required.
- Preparation, posting and analysis of stock valuation models.
- Preparation, posting and analysis of deferred mining expenditure models
- Joint Venture and XCQ monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentations.
- Preparing the site budget and forecasts.
- Provide guidance and assistance as required to site personnel in order to complete budget requirements.
- Monthly capital reporting, variance analysis and re-forecast.
- Supervise the contract management process and authorise complying contracts.
- Provide the commercial support in life of mine process, including the preparation of life of mine presentations and reports
- Provide training, professional development and coaching to site staff including quarterly and annual performance reviews with the Commercial Team.
This role is ideally being offered as a site based position and accommodation will be included your salary package. FIFO will also be considered upon application so candidates are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah on 07 3854 3806.