Leading mortgage provider requires a Commissions Officer to join their growing team on a 6-month contract basis.
Reporting into a Team Leader, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks;
- Process, calculate and reconcile payments for non-mortgage products
- Work with team members and assist in the preparation of the monthly payments processes
- Timely follow-up of outstanding items including appropriate escalation where required
- Investigate and resolve Commissions processing exceptions accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor loan status changes in the systems and updating the required operational data points
This contract role will place you within an energetic and high-performance team who have enjoyed reward & recognition
We seek a Superstar who has a strong history working within customer service / account management roles, with a desire to move into a corporate Group.
To be considered for this role you
- Have a strong track-record of performing a high level of customer service and account management
- Ideally have work experience within the banking or financial services sector
- Hold an Accounting or Finance Degree
- Demonstrate a professional enthusiasm to develop your professional career
- Have proven experience working within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skill.
Applications welcome – hit “Apply”: