In this role, you will be responsible for planning and delivering targeted communications to support the implementation. Also responsible for working with business stakeholders to build and refine the approach.
- Maintains Project Audience Analysis in consultation with program team and business.
- Develops and executes Communication Plan to support Project delivery.
- Ensures effective, targeted communications to impacted audiences.
- Utilises existing communication forums and distribution lists to communicate effectively with impacted audience groups, with a strong focus on supporting face to face communications.
- Develops and coordinates the review of communication templates to develop a Program brand.
- Develops and coordinates the review of communication deliverables, in accordance with the Communications plan
- Develops a self-service communication approach with focused communication packs that can be customised to different needs.
- Coordinates the delivery of any communication events.
- Continually improves and adapts the communications approach to meet the business and project requirements
- Excellent writing skills. Writes clearly and concisely.
- Able to simplify complex ideas and concepts
- Able to develop key deliverables i.e. Communications Plan, Templates, Presentations, Emails, Scripts for Leaders and Change Agents.
- Strong sense of design, able to apply to corporate brand guidelines
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Planning and status reporting
- Graduate or equivalent
- Further education in training or change -related discipline is desirable
- 3-5 years in a communications role
- 3-5 Years IT Project Experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, solid organisational skills and a positive and flexible can-do approach
- Experienced using templates to provide a consistent look and feel across all content
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work autonomously and assume full responsibility of completion of tasks
- Experienced developing communication deliverables including key project presentations, emails and collateral
- Confident building relationships and liaising in a professional manner with external and internal stakeholders, and at all levels of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Exposure to corporate environments, property-based desired but not essential
- Experience using MS Office, including SharePoint and Yammer
If you're interested in hearing more about his role, apply now! email@example.com