|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2018 17:03|
This Australian organisation is competitively placed in the market for their service offerings, with true passion to their cause and deliverables to their customers! The Healthcare sector is growing rapidly in the economy and this organisation has a unique and unified business model which maintains a healthy and fast growing customer base. Join the company to enhance their Communications Strategy at an exciting time of development and add real value to their future positioning. With a customer base of around 4,500 just in NSW there is a huge audience to reach and it's growing!
Reporting to the the Head of Marketing, and managing 2 reports, you will be working in a team of around 8 in the Communications and Marketing department.
The role involves partnering with the executive team in driving positive messaging with the media to enhance the brand and create even stronger outcomes for their stance in the market. You will have heavy input to the communications strategy (customer experience, customer acquisition and retention strategies) and ensure streamlining of their 3 business functions for consistent messaging direct to their customers.
You will produce outstanding written content daily, and be versed across multiple methods, mediums and styles of copy to reach diverse audiences. You will oversee the delivery of the media and PR function including media training, media monitoring,
statistics, and maintaining key poitive messaging.
• In partnership with the Head of Marketing, develop and lead an innovative communications strategy and initiatives aimed at raising and maintaining a recognisable and positive brand profile across NSW, ACT, QLD & VIC
• In partnership with the Head of Marketing and team, lead and develop the implementation of branded communications and content to support the customer experience, customer acquisition and retention strategies
• Oversee the delivery of the media and PR function; media training, media monitoring, statistics and maintaining key messages
• Provide strategic advice to Executive members on issues management and brand reputation
• Proactively foster media partnerships and other high-level stakeholders
• Develop, mentor and manage the Communications Specialist and Internal Communictions officer
• Manage communications initiatives costs, ensuring expenses are managed with agreed budgets
• Prepare monthly communications reports and updates when required
• Establish a position of influence and trust across the team and stakeholders
• Contribute to an effective team environment while demonstrating the company Mission and Values
- Degree in relevant field highly regarded
- Around 10-15 years working experience within communications field, preferably in an internal corporate environment.
- Breadth of experience across proactive and reactive and crisis communication managment
- Exceptional copy writing, written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to foster and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply' without delay. An immediate start is available.