Managing a small finance team, you will enjoy being hands on and working in a varied position that manages statutory reporting and budgeting as well as being heavily involved in the transactional space.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key duties will include:
- Deliver all financial reporting and supporting documents for each of the business entities.
- Ensure daily bank reconciliations are carried out to properly manage and control funds and monthly reporting requirements
- Preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet and profit & loss on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and reconcile the monthly capital expenditure reports
- Preparation of the year-end accounts
- Coordinate and prepare all statutory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the capital and operating budgets for projects.
- Monitor expenditure monthly using the comparative reports (actual to budget, actual to forecast), providing insight and analysis to variances.
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, quarterly board papers as well as quarterly estimates.
- Overall management and control of accounts payable, payroll and creditors.
- Authorise company payroll processing.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way 07 3854 3802 or click apply now.