As the Company Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager and support them to prepare all financial and management accounting requirements for the business. You will also implement finance processes and manage all statutory obligations.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Board pack and departmental reporting
- Weekly payment plan / forecast
- Statutory obligations (BAS, superannuation, tax return, payroll tax, payment summaries etc)
- Payroll processing
- Assist with invoices (when required)
- Indirectly supervise the AR & AP officer
- Assist with implementation of improved finance processes, policies and procedures
- Ad hoc tasks as required
This role works closely with the Finance Manager and will assist in shaping the way the business operates. It's suited to a hands-on, high achiever who is motivated by change and process improvement.
You will be CPA/CA qualified (or studying) and have a passion for the fashion industry. Your communication skills and ability to work as part of a small, tight-knit team will be one of your proven strengths in previous roles.
If this sounds like you, please contact Tara, or send your CV by hitting "apply" below.