Our client is a privately held property developer with a unique offering in luxury, residential and commercial projects. They pride themselves on the competitive advantage of being able to offer in-house asset management, project marketing and property management with which they plan to continue their growing development pipeline.
They are looking for a up-and-coming accountant with a broad accounting background to lead the accounting function, reporting directly into the Managing Director of the business. This role will suit a self starter, experienced with a positive attitude and multitasking skills.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to develop your career in the property development industry within a growing and dynamic company based in modern offices in the CBD.
- Preparation of financial statements and reports as well as ad hoc analysis
- Finance support to construction projects and finance
- Management of finance and accounting operations, including AP/AR and payroll
- Dealing with funding relationships, banks & insurers.
- Preparation of monthly and annual budgets
- Tax and treasury management
- Coordination with external account and tax agent
- Assist with auditing process
- Ongoing financial compliance
- Ad hoc operational and finance support as/when required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in finance / accounting
- 3 years+ relevant experience in an end-to-end company accountant role
- We will also consider candidates looking to make their 1st move out of a mid-tier or Big 4 chartered firm seeking a broad, growing role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels are required
- Construction experience will be highly regarded (not necessary)
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV, or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 should you have additional questions.