Our client is a well established services organisation with a newly created opportunity available for a strong administrator with a high attention to detail. This role will be supporting their internal Risk & Compliance function and although qualifications aren't required, it would be well suited to someone studying their legal or business degrees looking for experience in a corporate environment.
The organisation is looking for candidates available for an immediate start!
- Maintaining and updating internal systems to ensure the organisation is complying with confidentiality obligations
- Handling telephone queries through the Compliance Team mailbox and helpline.
- Assisting the department and the business with procedural and system issues as and when they arise.
- Running client and matter reports when required by other members of the department or wider business.
- Conducting routine checks and audits on Risk & Compliance systems as and when required.
- Work with other departments to tackle projects and solve problems.
- Assist in preparing and delivering training and other compliance education sessions for the business.
- Ideally at least 1-2 years experience in a complex administration support role
- Strong MS Office Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience communicating and coordinating with a number of team members
- Ability to start immediately