This Australian company was established to provide innovative financial products and services specialising in Equities and Derivatives.
Renowned for their personalised service to clients they have established a solid reputation for providing superior products to their clients, which has been recognised with numerous awards.
The Compliance Administrator is responsible for supporting the Adviser Teams within the department to ensure the branch and adviser network comply with internal policies, procedures and guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with advisers and support staff in the branches in the form of a ‘help desk’ including responsibility for ensuring ‘compliance support’ emails are answered by most appropriate team member
- Review of daily compliance reports and action where required
- Assist with following up deadlines for various compliance responses from advisers/branches
- Assist with the production of reports
- Assist in the management of files/ document management
- Diary management for Compliance Advisers where required
- Assist with answering unattended telephones for all team
- Presentation preparation including PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the production of communication of any updates /changes of legislation the offices in identified area.
- Prior experience in a corporate environment providing team support essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a prior compliance or governance role will be highly regarded although not essential.
- Knowledge of financial markets will be highly regarded