Reporting to the Compliance Manager, this role will see you provide guidance and support to ensure that Group Compliance rules and procedures are effectively implemented.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice and opinions on professional ethics, market integrity, group policy etc.
- Provide advice on AML/KYC issues.
- Have a full understanding of business lines within the organisation and their specific compliance requirements.
- KYC reviews
- At least 2 years compliance experience.
- Sanctions/KYC/AML exposure
- Strong excel capabilities
- Degree qualified, preferably in Law or Business.