This is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate with 1-3 years operational experience to develop a career within risk. This role will suit a driven, dynamic individual with a genuine interest in financial markets and a desire to develop a career within investment risk and compliance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Review & action investment compliance breaches.
- Review of monthly and quarterly manager attestations.
- Conduct testing to ensure registered managed investment schemes are operated in line with requirements
- Conduct testing of the AML/CTF Compliance Program
- Conduct testing of Enterprise Risk Management program
- Assist with the collation of compliance reporting to the relevant governance bodies
- Assist in maintaining Compliance policies and procedures.
- Tertiary qualification.
- 1-3 years' experience within Financial Services with a focus on Compliance and Risk
- General understanding and interest of financial markets