This is a rare opportunity to join a skilled Compliance team as a Compliance Analyst, 9-month contract engagement.
Our client is a renowned & respected financial institution. They have a strong presence within the Australian market, and take pride in offering a workplace which supports, challenges and develops their teams.
This contract role is an entry point into the compliance function.
It assists the Compliance Team in providing the necessary guidance, support and decisions so that the local and Group Compliance rules are implemented.
This position also acts as the ‘office manager’ for the Compliance Function, assisting with travel, stationary, expense reimbursement and other administrative functions required to support the Compliance team.
- Governance: coordinating compliance related governance meetings – scheduling meetings, data gathering, documents preparation, minutes, and tracking action items
- Financial: supporting the financial budget process and budget reforecasts
- Reporting: Compliance KPI / KRI reporting
- Projects: Contributing to compliance related projects when required
- Office management: assisting with booking travel, expense reimbursement, procurement, etc
This contract role will place you in a Global financial institution, whereby their local office is high-performing, and impressive.
Your work history includes:
- Prior Financial Services experience where you were working within operations, services or products.
- Some compliance or risk work tasks / exposure.
- You are Degree qualified in Business, Law or Commerce
- Proficient in Microsoft office (MS word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have the ability to commit to 9-month contract role.