Your role as a Compliance analyst:
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you are responsible for monitoring, reviewing and supporting the maintenance of the compliance management system.
The role will review, revise and maintain policies, procedures and processes that are fit for purpose and comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the superannuation industry.
- Continuous implementation and maintenance of a compliance program
- Monitor regulatory changes impacting on compliance
- Identify emerging compliance obligations and any compliance gaps and integrate these obligations into effective controls and policies
- Maintain the compliance systems of the Fund and its wholly owned companies to ensure they are up to date with relevant current laws and regulation
- Assist management with monitoring compliance controls for each business including the Fund’s wholly owned companies
- Working in collaboration with the Risk Team, contribute to developing and reviewing the compliance controls for the Risk strategy
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Amongst other duties as requested by the Head of Compliance, Governance, Risk.
- Degree level qualification in Law, Commerce or relevant discipline
- Experience in compliance management in superannuation and/or financial services
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously