Your role as a Compliance analyst:
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, you are responsible for monitoring, reviewing and supporting compliance activities, with a focus on managing regulatory compliance risk.
The role will review, revise and maintain policies, procedures and processes that are fit for purpose and comply with the legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the superannuation industry.
- Review, implementation and maintenance of a compliance framework
- Assist with the review and maintenance of key compliance registers such as incidents, breaches & complaints
- Monitor, assess & communicate regulatory changes impacting on key superannuation & financial services regulatory obligations (SIS act, RSE licence, AML/CTF Act etc)
- Assist with Dispute Resolution, including providing advice to the business
- Engage, collaborate and facilitate regulatory change projects
- Act as a regulatory compliance SME on broader business projects
- Contribute to developing and reviewing the compliance controls for the Risk strategy
- Build and maintain effective relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Degree level qualification in Law, Commerce or relevant discipline
- Experience in compliance management in superannuation and/or financial services, gained within Legal Practice or in-house
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously