This is a unique Compliance Analyst career opportunity to join a reputable & well established financial services advisory Firm. The company specialise within Wealth Management, Investment Advice and Asset Management.
Working closely with the talented Head of Compliance & Risk, this role focuses around the following tasks;
- Providing commercial and accurate advice to the business relating to compliance matters.
- Undertaking assessment of the compliance processes across all business units.
- Implementing continuous enhancements to improve compliance frameworks.
- Monitoring industry developments and communicating with the relevant business units.
This role is to join a boutique team whereby you will gain invaluable insight & exposure across the business – and your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of the governance programme.
To be considered you have:
- Solid compliance & risk work experience within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory policy and licensing obligations in Australia
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong business acumen
- Ideally hold a Legal qualification or legal working experience.
We require a focused professional who wants to enhance their compliance & risk experience under the guidance of a talented Manager.