Going through impressive growth and operating in a niche part of the market they continue to outperform their competition. Offering a high performance and collaborative culture they enjoy great staff retention and a boutique office culture.
Reporting the to the Managing Director, some of the key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of the Money Market Division’s monitoring & supervision responsibilities in compliance with relevant agreements and regulation.
- Reporting of activities undertaken as part of monitoring and supervision program.
- Training of staff, whether it be the general awareness of all staff or more specific training of specialist roles as a key component of maintaining an effective compliance discipline.
- Continual review of Group policy and procedures to ensure best practice and to take account of regulatory or other changes
- To be an integral part of the Internal Compliance Committee providing support to the Executive in the ongoing management of the wider compliance function.
You will have a relevant tertiary degree with many years of experience in Financial Markets, Operations and or Funds Management and have a thorough and demonstrated knowledge of industry related procedures and compliance requirements. You will have excellent communication skills and be highly organised and have impeccable written skills.
For more information please call Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.