The successful applicant will be responsible for proactive and continuous improvement of the group obligations framework and methodology for compliance across the organisation, as well as putting a strategic plan in place for compliance across the business units.
Specifically the role will:
- Drive compliance strategy across the group
- Be a true business partner to each division, drive awareness & involvement of compliance across the business
- Undertake assessment of compliance review program and implement enhancements to methodologies
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaging the compliance team at all stages, not just at the end of a process
- Lead & develop a small team (one graduate)
- Conduct compliance reviews across the group as required and prepare reports and monitor findings to assist business units with implementation of remedial action arising
- Provide assistance across the group in meeting key obligations including analysis of existing and new obligations, providing assistance with development of policies, procedures, controls and review methodologies in relation to those obligations.
- Preparation of reporting to domestic and international regulators
- Draft board and committee papers as required
- Identify and update procedures and policies
Salary on offer is $140-160,000 + super depending on level of experience.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity please hit apply today.