|Job Title:||Compliance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 16:37|
Their business and client base is experiencing considerable growth and an opportunity exists for a suitably qualified individual to help us deliver the high standard of client service for which we they have become known.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and as a member of the Compliance team, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance & Governance in maintaining and enhancing the Compliance and Risk Management Systems.
Key responsibilities will also be:
• Maintenance of Policies, Procedures, Programs and Registers and the annual review cycle
• Quarterly compliance testing and reporting
• Investigation of Incidents / Breaches and drafting breach reports
• Assist in the preparation of Board reporting and Board Pack compilation
• Provide input into the development of training presentations
• Assist in the implementation of updated regulatory guidance from regulators
• Assist with various compliance projects that arise from time to time
• Provide input and feedback for continual improvement of compliance processes
• Liaising with Auditors and providing requested documentation
The successfully appointed professional will have many years of experience within compliance and ideally have worked in funds management or similar. You will have the demonstrated confidence to interact with senior stakeholders and with clients in a professional manner, and the ability to communicate effectively delivering to tight deadlines.
They are a close-knit growing team with a collegiate culture and welcome applications from candidates with related university qualifications, 5-years of compliance experience and a strong work ethic, self-motivation and willingness to grow with the business.
Please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's