Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following duties;
- Ensure that all members of the Corporate Risk and Compliance Division are aware of, understand, support and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain the corporate legal compliance system to formally identify, monitor and ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and other obligations.
- Provide independent continuous oversight of the Internal Audit function.
- Develop, implement and manage the Fraud control program to ensure risks and threats to the Group presented by theft, fraud and corrupt activity.
- Provide advice and strategic input into the business and annual plans, relevant legal contracts, process mapping, commercial decision-making and core business practices to ensure the integration of a risk-based framework for the appropriate measurement, evaluation and management of areas of risk.
You will have prior experience in a large complex financial institution with a sound knowledge of standards, legislation, systems, tools and methodologies relevant to the compliance function that also demonstrate your business process improvement skills.
For more information please contact Sherrie Milsom on 07 38543804 or email email@example.com