|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 17:31|
Their business and client base is experiencing considerable growth and an opportunity exists for a suitably qualified individual to help us deliver the high standard of client service for which we they have become known.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and as a member of the Compliance team, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Compliance & Governance in maintaining and enhancing the Compliance and Risk Management Systems.
Key responsibilities will also be:
• Maintenance of Policies, Procedures, Programs and Registers and the annual review cycle
• Quarterly compliance testing and reporting
• Investigation of Incidents / Breaches and drafting breach reports
• Assist in the preparation of Board reporting and Board Pack compilation
• Provide input into the development of training presentations
• Assist in the implementation of updated regulatory guidance from regulators
• Assist with various compliance projects that arise from time to time
• Provide input and feedback for continual improvement of compliance processes
• Liaising with Auditors and providing requested documentation
The successfully appointed professional will have many years of experience within compliance and ideally have worked in financial services and have a keen interest in funds management. You will have the demonstrated confidence to interact with senior stakeholders and with clients in a professional manner, and the ability to communicate effectively delivering to tight deadlines.
They are a close-knit growing team with a collegiate culture and welcome applications from candidates with related university qualifications, 5-years of compliance experience and a strong work ethic, self-motivation and willingness to grow with the business.
Please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information