As the Compliance Officer you will be accountable for assisting to manage a branches internal and external compliance obligations (specifically regulatory compliance with some AML/CTF and KYC responsibilities) and liaise with law firms when required on current and new regulatory matters relevant to compliance.
- Developing, recommending and implementing appropriate systems policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, prudential standards, rules and guidelines and codes of practice throughout Sydney Branch with regards to regulatory compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in the delivery of accurate financial data.
- Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- Experience within the banking sector in a Compliance or Administrative related role will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please hit the "apply" button to submit your application.