An opportunity has become available in one of the worlds' premier providers of global investment management.
This established business requires a Compliance Specialist, to join their team for a approx.. 6-month temporary role.
The role is to be responsible for providing compliance and regulatory advice to the business and undertake regular compliance monitoring, surveillance and reporting activities.
- Oversee the administration and operation of existing compliance policies and procedures and assisting in the drafting and review of new policies and procedures.
- Liaise with and assist internal and external auditors.
- Liaise with regulators and deal with sensitive and complex regulatory matters.
- Oversee and implement a Compliance Program focused on meeting the Group’s local regulatory obligations, regulatory expectations and maintenance of its regulatory approvals.
- Monitor local and regional regulatory developments.
Working from Home arrangements.
To be considered your work profile consists of:
- Significant years of relevant working experience in regulatory compliance at an asset management or other financial services organisation.
- Understanding of the regulatory environment in Australia.
- Understanding or exposure to other regulatory regimes (such as Hong Kong/China or other APAC jurisdictions) advantageous.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with key internal and external business stakeholders.
- Strong written/oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Interviews will be conducted next week – APPLY Now!