The company is an award-winning funds management organisation. They out-perform the benchmark with their high-performing, successful team. They believe in sustainable, long-term investment solutions and house a culture of experts to aid and advise their clients on investment strategies to help you build and manage your wealth.
The company offer huge career development opportunities for dedicated and passionate staff and have a structured development timeline to ensure you are able to reach your full potential.
You will be aiding and assisting customers and clients throughout the various services offered by the company. Contact-centre based, you will be providing sublime customer service to a range of clientele. The complexity of the calls will increase as your skillset builds - with this the chance to also increase your salary with your commitment to upskill.
- The product is complex, you must be willing to learn
- Advising balances
- Updating database with details
- Resetting passwords
- Assisting with portal questions
- Conflict management
You will have 2 years experience in a customer service role (essential), worked with KPI's previously and be driven to succeed within your role. The client wants someone who will grow with the company.
- Customer Service experience
- Committed to providing excellent service
- Have a drive to learn
- Can handle a face-paced environment
- Happy doing a set rotating shift Monday - Friday (8.30-4 / 9.30-5 / 10.30-6 etc)
Desired but not essential:
- Relevant degree (economics, finance, business, commerce)
I will be sending over resumes from TOMORROW so do not hesitate to apply!
For more details please get in touch with Shana Perry on 0449892069 / email@example.com.