Key Responsibilities will include
- Review and negotiation of contracts, with particular focus on standard contracts drafted by clients.
- Tactical decision making and negotiation; ability to put an argument across in a clear, articulate way.
- Drive the strategy and delivery of services in line with the business plan.
- The position is by its nature an all encompassing role involving all core projects; it will also involve working to local regulatory requirements as required.
- Risk management issues including conflicts and ethical issues, as well as broader sanctions, anti-money laundering, and extensive experience in dealing with commercial issues pertaining to risk management.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.