This role involves working closely with a number of functions across the business on all contract negotiations with clients as well as strategic projects relevant to the risk management considerations necessary to the successful delivery of projects and strategic initiatives.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Drive the strategy and delivery of global services in line with the business plan. The position is by its nature a global role involving all core projects; it will also involve working to local regulatory requirements as required.
- Review and negotiation of contracts, with particular focus on standard contracts drafted by clients.
- Tactical decision making and negotiation; ability to put an argument across in a clear, articulate way showing sound business acumen to the partnership, senior management or clients of the business.
- Risk management issues faced by global international professional firms, including conflicts and ethical issues, as well as broader sanctions, anti-money laundering, and extensive experience in dealing with commercial issues pertaining to risk management.
- Deep understanding on the partnership model and the challenges faced by the industry.
Please contact Savannah Cant for more information, or apply below.