Responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budgets, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report to Project Director regularly on project status
- To drive the business towards its goals and provide guidance, motivation and leadership to all employees across the organisation so that it can achieve success and profitability.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Director and other project participants
- Contact subcontractors to obtain contract documents
- Preparation and presentation of monthly cost report to Project Director and Commercial Manager
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Process time sheets
- To ensure that company’s performance are proactively managed in such a way that they are focused on delivering growth and profitable results
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- At least 3 years management experience plus relevant technical product knowledge and established track record in project management delivery.
- Experience of working with multiple functional disciplines such as legal, commercial, financial or mechanical Engineering.
- Must be fluent in English and be able to communicate effectively with the Senior management.
- Experience in Contract management within an overall organisation.
Candidates on Visas are encouraged to Apply.