This role is sitting within Corporate Finance and, reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting journals
- Balance sheet and month end reconciliations
- Daily cash management and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Treasury functions, including overseeing management of cash
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packs
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly BAS
- Overseeing Accounts Payable function (review)
- Maintenance of purchase cards and personal expense claims
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Management of intercompany loans and equity positions
- Assisting with the annual business planning process, monthly forecasting and operational reporting
- Preparation of technical accounting memorandums
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate with be have completed their CA/CPA qualifications or are near completion. You will be making your 1st move out of chartered (big 4 or mid-tier) or ideally, have worked within a large, complex organisation in a financial reporting role.
Regardless, you will have strong consolidations skills, solid academics, outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and enjoy working as part of a team.
Is this sounds like you, contact Phil or send your CV by clicking on "apply" below.