The Corporate Accountant will provide assistance to the Accounting and Finance Division in regards to statutory and group financial reporting matters.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of JV sales and operational data for month end
- Respond to company requests in relation to JV queries
- Prepare and upload monthly journals as necessary
- Monthly general ledger and trial balance reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts in line with ASIC.
- Calculating commissions, service and management fees receipts and payments.
- Assist in consolidation and inter company elimination processes.
- Reconciling FX gains and losses
- Provide treasury back-office function support, including treasury and money market confirmations
- Prepare audit files and liaise with auditors as necessary.
- Provide finance support to ongoing projects.
For further information please call Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 or call 07 3854 3802.