This leading healthcare company based in the CBD is continually expanding into new markets and has a large global presence. They have created a new Corporate Accountant role due to recent growth focused on statutory reporting and tax compliance. The right candidate will also have the opportunity to become involved in budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, and assisting with international expansion.
The position is paying up to $110k package based on years of experience and would suit a strong technical CPA or a 2nd mover with a chartered background.
- Statutory reporting in relation to the full year and half year audit process
- Preparation of group financial statements in addition to statements for overseas companies
- Assisting with implementation of new accounting standards
- Income tax compliance, FBT returns, payroll tax, and BAS/VAT returns for the group
- Prepare tax accounting calculations
- Prepare and review monthly corporate P&L reports
- Maintenance of fixed asset and intangible asset registers
- Management of lease register
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained
- Ad hoc projects and process improvements + ability to become involved in management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- CA / CPA qualified
- Chartered background is preferred but not essential
- Strong exposure to statutory reporting and tax compliance within a global business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills