Reporting the Financial Controller your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist Financial Controller and with any ad-hoc duties required,
- Responsibility for corporate entities financial reporting including the monthly accounts and full year financial statements,
- Tax compliance for the group GST, FBT, and payroll related,
- Producing budgets for the group,
- Ensure procedures documented and maintained
- Maintain cash flow forecast and support treasury function for the group.
You will be degree qualified and have completed or be looking to complete CA or CPA. You will be someone who strives to ensure continuous review of internal processes and procedures, and where relevant assist in implementing improvements.
For more information about this position please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or apply below.