This role is sitting within Corporate Finance and, reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting journals
- Balance sheet and month end reconciliations
- Daily cash management and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Treasury functions, including overseeing management of cash
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting packs
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly BAS
- Overseeing Accounts Payable function (review)
- Maintenance of purchase cards and personal expense claims
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Management of intercompany loans and equity positionsAssisting with the annual business planning process, monthly forecasting and operational reporting
- Preparation of technical accounting memorandums
- Ad hoc projects as required
You will be a CA/CPA Qualified Financial or Corporate Accountant with 2-3 years experience in an all-encompassing financial reporting role. You will, ideally, have worked within a large, complex organisation and potentially had exposure to some management accounting. You will have strong consolidations skills, solid academics, outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and enjoy working as part of a team.
Is this sounds like you, contact Phil or send your CV by clocking on "apply" below.