Our client is a sophisticated and diversified alternative funds management business, with a national presence and experiencing an exciting phase of diversification.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a well respected group, fortunate to be in a positive growth phase during this otherwise challenging time in the broader economy.
Reporting to the Finance Lead, the Corporate Accountant will be responsible for asset level accounting for investments in the funds, mandates, schemes, and trusts managed by the group.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including balance sheets, P&L, and cash flow statements
- Preparation of management accounting processes on an asset level
- Acquisition accounting and on-boarding of new investments into the accounting system
- Assist in preparation of statutory and investor fund reporting
- Preparation of trust unit pricing and net asset value statements
- Maintenance of registers and schedules, administration of all asset related tax and compliance obligations
- Assist in board and committee reporting
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a funds management business. Ideally, you will come with strong understanding of technical & regulatory reporting, as well as experience in management accounting and working closely with non-finance colleagues.
For more information please apply or call (07) 3854 3805