- Listed, Blue Chip Organisation
- Talented, Professional Team and Mentors
- Up to $90,000 + super + bonus
- Big 4 audit 1st movers welcome to apply
This role sit's within divisional finance. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of day to day operations for multiple cost centres, including cost centre maintenance, recharges/platform allocations, analysis and intercompany
- Preparation of cost centre budgeting, forecasting and cashflows.
- Reporting of cost centres, including actuals vs budget/forecast analysis and meetings with cost centre managers.
- General ledger maintenance
- Preparation of month end and quarter end reporting for legal entities, including reconciliations.
- Preparation of BAS.
- Preparation of AFSL compliance reporting for assigned
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other controls in day to day
- Assistance and stakeholder engagement during audit periods
- Ongoing process improvement
- Other ad hoc work and special projects as required including accounting position papers, corporate simplification projects, clearing intercompany loan mismatches, assisting with the setup of new legal entities and legal structure updates
You will be CA qualified (or nearing completion) Financial or Corporate Accountant with 2-3 years experience in an all-encompassing financial reporting role. You will, ideally, have worked within a large, complex organisation and potentially had exposure to some management accounting.
You will have strong consolidations skills, solid academics, outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and enjoy working as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, contact Phil or send your CV by clicking on "apply" below.