Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Australian group of entities.
- Prepare the monthly accounting for inventory, costs, foreign currency, employee benefit provisioning, deferred tax and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist Treasury as required in preparation of paperwork to facilitate FX cash payments.
- Prepare monthly reporting vs budget
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with communications with external auditors for quarterly, half year and year end external audit process.
- Prepare monthly BAS statements
- Assist in monthly cash/EBITDA forecast consolidation processing and budget planning.
This role is to start within the next week so candidates must be available immediately.
If you would like further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or Apply Now!