Our client is a leading builder across the commercial and residential space. Due to record growth in 2019, they are looking to add an experienced Property Accountant to their Melbourne structure. Fostering an energetic and highly dynamic environment with Bayside offices, this is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on this role.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs including balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Present monthly financial results to the client
- Prepare outgoing reconciliations on a monthly & annual basis
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts when required
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Knowledge of the property/construction field
- Time management and organisational skills and an ability to operate with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of property accounting software as well as advanced Excel skills
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.