My client is a large global market leader in the advertising / professional services space. It has undergone a recent ownership change which promises significant investment and a very positive outlook.
As the first step in their transformation they are looking to build an in-house accounting function which this role will play a key part in.
Reporting into the Country FD, the Corporate Reporting Manager will build and manage the financial accounting team tasked with the regions statutory and fiscal reporting requirements as well as ensure
The role will also support hte Country FD in working capital/cash management, take part in audits, ,P&L and B/S reviews,
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- Fully qualified CA / CPA or overseas equivalent
- 8 years + PQE experience as well as previous experience at a FM (minimum) or FC level
- Previous experience working in a similar financial reporting role for a large, complex business (ideally multinational) with matrix reporting structures and tight reporting deadlines. Exposure to SOX environments will be highly regarded
- Sound technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills
- Are a demonstrated people manager
For a confidential discussion please contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922. Or hit "APPLY" to submit your CV.