The company is a leading, international financial service provider based in the heart of the CBD. Innovation is their constant driver for growth - they have developed a comprehensive ecosystem dedicated to digital transformation giving them the ability to reinvent unique solutions for their clients. The company have a huge focus on sustainable finance for long-term growth and investing in the enrichment of their surrounding communities by developing long-term local and regional non-profit partnerships.
Would suit an experience experienced Communications Manager who is looking to take on more autonomy and responsibility. You will be supporting the Head of Brands and Communications who needs you to be effectively independent in your role.
- Create and manage international media strategy
- Understand how to manage the media to highlight the growth enhance the reputation of the company
- Deliver communications - write and contribute to a range of communications collateral
- Develop and drive social media strategy
- Manage website updates
- Support delivery of external events
- Be up-to-date with local communications and legislations
- Manage end-to-end the development of the weekly internal all employee email newsletter
- Please only apply if you have least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Financial service background is desired by not necessary
- You would have had previous exposure to a matrix firm and managing stakeholders
- Knowledge of the AU/NZ media landscape, preferably with established media relationships in place
- The ability to synthesise information and hone in on the key points
- Strong project management skills
- A warm personality with a team-oriented approach
- Process-driven approach
The are looking for someone to start ASAP. I will be sending over suitable candidates from TOMORROW so please don't hesitate to apply.
Please get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0449892069