A major, global financial services company is looking for a Receptionist/Concierge to join their team in Sydney. Working across three CBD based locations this role will own the experience of clients entering and departing the company. Working within a team you will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities. 12 month maternity leave cover.
This role will rotate between the three locations and will need to adapt to different types of staff and clients present in each location. The environment is fast paced and will require you to adapt quickly if needs or meeting bookings change, while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients. Reporting to an experienced and supportive Manager the role will be responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for any client entering the building
- Managing the coordination of meeting rooms between teams and floors
- Manage meeting room preparations alongside the catering teams.
- Working with the broader business services team to ensure the needs of the business and clients are met for meetings and events
- At least 1-2 years experience in a corporate reception or luxury hotel environment
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Experience with Condeco or another similar room booking system would be desirable