Well-known and respected as a global leader, our client has seen exponential growth in number of employees, infrastructure, and their revenue. They're known for their inclusive culture, flexible working arrangements, and perks that come along with the industry. This business is also well known for potential career pathways they offer for their lucky employees.
Reporting into the Senior Analyst, this role is responsible for (and not limited to):
- Provide overarching support to the FP&A team, specifically related to providing detailed commercial analysis
- Preparation of business cases, proposals and financial evaluations
- Application of financial modelling
- Developing and providing quality financial planning advice, policy and procedure development and analysis and input on commercial activities to ensure sound financial and business practices.
- Support the preparation of financial models and business cases for strategic initiatives of the business in conjunction with relevant
positions in the FP&A portfolio
- Be a key point of contact for financial and accounting support to relevant stakeholders
- CA/CPA essential
- Ideally 1-3 years corporate finance experience (i.e. financial modelling, valuation, due diligence, etc.)
- If not, 1-3 years experience in a commercial finance role
- Outstanding business acumen
- Able to commute to Western Sydney, i.e. Marsden Park and surrounds
- A natural communicator, someone who can influence and create change in the workplace