A major, global financial services company is looking for a Functions & Events Executive responsible for the coordination and delivery of all event activity within the groups buildings in Sydney, working across three CBD based locations. You will be responsible for delivering functions and events to internal and external clients and visitors ensuring the upmost professional, thoughtful and customer focused experience for all guests.
- Event project management from conception through to completion across three premium Sydney CBD buildings.
- Client satisfaction focus, offering guidance and expertise as a key client contact, trusted advisor and client liaison for functions and events.
- Proactive mindset, looking for opportunities for cost savings and process refinement.
- Willingness to go above and beyond in creating exceptional event experiences.
- Flexibility in your working environment and hours – this role is fast paced and constantly evolving.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a functions or events role and ideally a related tertiary qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in a High End Corporate or Five Star Hospitality environment.
- High level of attention to detail with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Polished, pride in your presentation and a strong team player.
- Professional, with a flexible approach to adapt to a changing environment
- Delegation skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly and handle a variety of tasks.