This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional and engaging Corporate Receptionist to manage the busy running of the front office and facilities coordination within the facilities team. There will be an opportunity to progress after some time in this role as the company encourages internal promotions.
Reporting into the Facilities Manager, working in a team of 6 you will initially be responsible in:
- Deliver a professional, corporate reception service to both internal and external clients including meet, greet, and create a positive customer experience for clients, employees and visitors alike.
- Maintain the immaculate presentation of the reception area, front of house meeting rooms and boardroom
- Field and forward all incoming phone calls, faxes, and general email enquiries.
- Ensure security of the Office through diligent management of visitor access passes.
- Manage the electronic Visitor Sign-in and Induction system as well as guest access to Wi-Fi.
- Manage and maintain meeting room bookings; assist with room set ups, catering and functions every day
- Coordinate pool car bookings, paperwork and keys, first aid kits
- General admin and finance related tasks as required.
- Provide support to the wider Corporate Facilities team as required to provide seamless Facilities services across the business.
Min 3 years’ experience in a Corporate Reception role within a large top tier professional firm. If you can run a busy reception, with a head office of more than 200 staff then we are interested to speak to you. You need exposure to catering and event coordination, meeting room and AV set up, and ideally facilities assistance.
- Immaculate, polished and professional presentation.
- A friendly and accommodating attitude with a strong customer satisfaction focus.
- Highly proficient English skills, both written and spoken
Hit "Apply"- 97755912. Sam Philpot