This leading financial services business is situated in beautiful CBD offices overlooking the harbour. Sitting within a high performing team and business, this role reports to the manager of Facilities and Operations. This role shift is 9:30am- 6pm Mon-Thursday, and 8:30am- 5pm Friday.
- Deliver a positive first impression to customers and a representation consistent with the business values.
- Operation of the switchboard ensuring timely answering of incoming calls, Screening and transfer and announcement of incoming calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Management of client meeting room bookings, maintain and set up meeting rooms and equipment.
- Assist in setting up for functions when required.
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Maintain the recording, distribution and tracking of visitor security passes.
- Update and maintain Reception Manual and procedures.
- Train contact centre team members on switchboard system and reception procedures to provide reception relief.
- Provide support and assistance to the facilities team on an ad-hoc basis to ensure the overall success of the facilities function.
- General assistance to all departments and customers when requested.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Must have immaculate presentation and 5 star customer service approach
- Experience in a corporate concierge or reception role, ideally in a larger firm
- Experience in a Facilities coordinator role advantageous
- Professional manner and approach
- Immaculate presentation and grooming
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude to tasks
- Customer service focus / open and friendly demeanour.
Seeking local candidates and Full time capability
Please hit 'Apply'. Sam Philpot