The company offers state of the art training and is providing a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with plenty of opportunities for career progression and development.
As a Corporate Receptionist you will report directly to the operations manager and be responsible for front of house of management, AV, administration services, assisting internal and external client needs.
Task include but not limited to:
- Front of house management.
- Internal and external client support and communications.
- Troubleshoot and manage any AV issues.
- Ordering office stationery.
- Assisting with onboarding and offboarding of new starters.
- Answering the phone and managing the company switchboard.
- Corresponding to emails.
- Any other general administrative tasks required by line management.
- Minimum 1 year experience working within a professional services environment.
- Prior experience in client services, events, facilities or similar type role.
- Exceptional personal presentation.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through on all requests.
- Good computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
As the first point of contact for the company the successful candidate will be a bright and energetic receptionist ready to join a front of house role.
If this sounds like you please apply directly or contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.