A major, global financial services company is looking for a Receptionist/Concierge to join their team in Sydney. Working across three CBD based locations this role will own the experience of clients entering and departing the company. Working within a team you will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities. ongoing temporary role, min 6 months
The environment is fast paced and will require you to adapt quickly if needs or meeting bookings change, while still maintaining a professional and calm presentation to staff and clients. Reporting to an experienced and supportive Manager the role will be responsible for:
- Providing the first point of contact for any client entering the building
- Managing the coordination of meeting rooms between teams and floors
- Manage meeting room preparations alongside the catering teams.
- Working with the broader business services team to ensure the needs of the business and clients are met for meetings and events
- At least 1-2 years experience in a corporate reception or luxury hotel environment with 5 star customer service experience.
- English first language
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Experience with Condeco or another similar room booking system would be desirable