This global and reputable high-end fashion brand is seeking a personable and proactive Receptionist/Office Manger to support the Sydney office This new role will allow you to work with an exciting, creative and growing office and develop the role over time.
This role will manage both reception and the upkeep of the office on a daily basis. While the office culture is down-to-earth and casual it is a high-paced environment, so it is essential that candidates are proactive, attentive, and eager to get involved in whatever work may come up.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Manning reception and the main phone line and being the face of the company to customers and clients
- Running and maintaining the upkeep of the office including ordering stationary
- Managing all ingoing and outgoing couriers
- Filing and general administrative duties for the other teams in the office
- Expense management and invoicing on a monthly basis
- Database management
- At least 2 years’ experience in a reception/administration role
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- Comfortable working autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and strong stakeholder/client focus with good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint