- CBD based role, global financial services company
- On-going temp roles
- $55k - $62k (pending experience) + super
A major global financial services organisation is looking for several experienced Corporate Receptionists to join their team in Sydney. Working within a team environment you will be the face of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and staff using the in-house meeting facilities.
Working as part of this top tier organisation, this role will be an integral part of the efficient and effective running of the front of house services and will be well suited to an ambitious professional with desire to further grow and progress with the organisation long term.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Guest Relations Manager, the reception desk, and the day-to-day reception, meeting room suite, Barista/Cafe functions within Guest Relations ensuring the operational standards are maintained and professional at all times
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and provide assistance based on their needs. Announce the arrival of guests to internal staff and escort to client meeting rooms as required.
- Manage Meeting Room Booking System – this includes assisting with booking reservations, cancellations and/or amendments as per the clients requests
- Manage and co-ordinate Client Functions/ Events including catering, audio visual equipment, compiling function sheets, performing regular planning and testing checks, set up/breakdown of furniture and catering equipment as requested by the client.
- Assist when required with vendor/contractor management including site inductions, vendor set-up, booking service calls, raise and closing Work Orders, on-site supervision, maintaining attendance registers, liaising with Landlord building and Vendor contacts.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a corporate reception or luxury hotel environment, ideally with reservations experience, or meeting room management
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to work within a small team and adapt quickly to changing circumstances
For more information, please contact Shana Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org.