This large consultancy firm is seeking a professional, engaging and corporate office assistant to manage the day to day Front of House and Back of House support including coordinating Executive level meetings and being the point of contact for AV assistance. This is an initial 6 week temp role with the likelihood to extend, or potential to go perm.
Front of House/ Back of House:
- Work with whole of Facilities team to maintain a tidy, safe and functional agile working environment.
- Coordinate both reactive and scheduled maintenance of all tenanted areas and equipment
- Administer the security access system in liaison with Building Management
- Manage our print/production services and stationery stock levels
- Assist in planning and delivering staff and external functions in our main breakout space
- Assist the Facilities Manager in monitoring and managing costs to meet budget
- Provide Reception Relief when required
- Facilitate in the distribution of PPE equipment
- — Action invoices and other finance and administrative processes related to facilities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide assured, efficient, timely, in-house, technical AV support (video conference, Skype etc) to our internal and external clients with a focus on Front of House, client-facing spaces.
- Perform detailed inspection and test for damage or malfunction of all equipment (weekly).
- Escalate any maintenance issues to IT or Facilities team as required.
- Liaise proactively with internal clients, ensuring their expectations for meetings and functions are understood and met.
- Manage all room set ups and break downs including furniture, operable walls, whiteboards, flipcharts etc and maintain all rooms in an immaculate state between meetings.
- Assist colleagues staff with catering set ups and deliveries as required
You will pride yourself on your relationship management, and can work well under pressure, in front of senior executives.
You will have a confident personality, initiative to delegate tasks and ability to multitask.
- Experience in a similar role, specifically looking after AV set up, would be highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable and confident with technology. Able to learn processes and troubleshoot problems calmly and quickly.
- Experience working with a large organisation desirable, though not essential.
- Possess immaculate presentation and high level engagement
Working Holiday Visa applicants encouraged to apply
Please hit Apply- Sam Philpot