My client is a member of the ASX top 50, which has achieved it's reputation as a leader in the industry through quality and consistency of service. They have operations across the global and are headquartered locally.
The Commercial BA's will support the Manager - Business Partners to provide expert analysis and commercial reasoning to the executive team and key operational staff.
This is an opportunity to advise on service planning, operational performance optimisation, resource allocation and investment evaluation and advice.
You will be involved in highly specialised analysis of performance information, drive decision support and run ad-hoc projects around efficiency and investment analysis.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and ideally be CA/CPA/CFA qualified or are working towards
- Working experience within an IB, consulting firm, big 4 corporate finance (M&A, transaction services etc.) or are coming out of a comparable commercial finance role within similarly complex business.
- Strong Modelling
- Able to synthesise diverse sources of information, both operational and financial and make recommendations off trends and insights. Ideally have working experience in SQL and BI tools.
- Project management capability
- Able to influence key stakeholders at all levels, able to build trust and challenge constructively.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint