My client is a member of the ASX top 50, which has achieved it's reputation as a leader in the industry through quality and consistency of service. They have operations across the global and are headquartered locally.
The Commercial Fin Analyst will support the Manager - Business Partners to provide expert analysis and commercial reasoning to the executive team and key operational staff.
This is an opportunity to advise on service planning, operational performance optimisation, resource allocation and investment evaluation and advice.
You will be involved in highly specialised analysis of performance information, drive decision support and run ad-hoc projects around efficiency and investment analysis.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - finance, data science, statistics, finance / accounting or equivalent experience in investment evaluation and capital budgeting.
- Working experience within an investment bank, consulting firm, big 4 corporate finance (M&A, transaction services etc.) or are coming out of a comparable function of similarly complex commercial business.
- Ideally be CA/CPA or CFA qualified, or are studying towards
- Able to synthesise diverse sources of information, both operational and financial and make recommendations off trends and insights.
- Strong project management capability
- Able to influence key stakeholders at all levels, able to build trust and challenge constructively.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (including advanced modelling) and PowerPoint