A major, global financial services company is looking for an experienced Switchboard operator to join their team in Sydney. This role will own the experience of clients and staff engaging with the business over the phone ensuring a prompt, professional and engaging first point of contact. Working within the broader business services team you will also supervise a junior switchboard operator and support the Reservations team who manage 3 CBD based locations.
- Providing the first point of contact for any client calling into the business
- Effectively and confidently managing a high volume of external and internal calls
- Ensuring a prompt and professional experience for clients and staff
- Supervise and mentor the junior member of team
- At least 2 years experience in a corporate switchboard/call centre/luxury hotel environment
- Experience and capability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and punctual
- Ability to personally motivate yourself in a busy environment
- Passionate about providing the highest level of customer service
The client is interviewing ASAP so please APPLY NOW.