This role will be integral in advising on the tax aspects and costings of international business and providing advice in relation to Australian and international tax matters. Additionally you'll have an opportunity to work with overseas entities, in areas such as US tax compliance.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Financial Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- GST, Tax and FBT compliance
- General Ledger maintenance and reconciliation
- Managing lodgement deadlines, and organising and maintaining records of tax payments.
- Extracting financial information to prepare and lodge BAS and FBT returns
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and follow up
- Assist members of the team and the greater organisation with all tax enquiries
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and month end reporting
- Preparation of management and financial reporting
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Tiffany Way on 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!